Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday afternoon I went to go babysit my sweet beeboo Bryce! We had a glorious time!! Snuggling up watching a movie, playing games, working a huge firetruck puzzle, and reading books. I love that sweetsie boy sooo much!



After I left I went to visit my lovely little (from the sorority) Amber! It was great to have some relaxing time together without having to worry about classes. She introduced me to "Pink Swirls" a frozen yogurt place where you can load on any and every topping you can think of. She made a cup of delicious chocolatey peanut butter goodness with all kinds of cookie dough bites and chunks of chocolate on it. I made a cup of cheesecake frozen yogurt with graham cracker crumbs and real berries on top! It was a spectacular find! After you load it up they weigh it and charge by the ounce. Too bad fruit is so heavy...



We went back to her apartment and talked and talked until i had to crash! I think I am still a little sleep deprived from finals week and our little trip this weekend. We had such a fun time. I hope we get to spend more time together next semester, than we have this past semester! She is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment